Our services are entirely bespoke to your requirements. Perhaps you are a new hotel getting ready for your launch? Or an established property needing a fresh approach and greater market share? We have the experience, contacts and energy to deliver! Let's set the objectives and get working on achieving sustainable success. More over, it won't cost you a fraction of establishing and running your own UK office!
We specialise in the following activities:
Travel Trade Partnerships
- Negotiating contracts with the right tour operators and managing an ongoing lucrative relationship to maximise ADR and Room night production.
- Driving sales through effective pricing and competitive rate positioning.
- Attendance and meeting scheduling at important UK and European trade shows such as WTM and ITB.
- Working in partnership with local Tourist Board offices and ensuring intimate involvement in their marketing initiatives.
- MICE development: working with key event agencies, incentive houses and business travel agents to ensure you develop business from this lucrative market.
- Conduct product training sessions and sales incentives with tour operator call centres, reservation teams and travel agencies.
- Competitive and Benchmarking analysis - ensuring you stay ahead of what your competitors are doing in the marketplace!
- We have a database of over 1,500 travel agents and send regular e-broadcasts keeping them abreast of special offers and hotel news, at no cost to you!
Consumer Marketing and PR
- Presence at consumer travel and niche shows/exhibitions such as Dive, Luxury, Travel and Bridal Shows.
- Managing and implementing your consumer advertising budgets.
- Assistance with marketing literature production including product fact sheets, powerpoint presentations and brochure production.
- PR - we work seamlessly with our sister PR agency or with your own appointed PR representative to ensure excellent trade and consumer press coverage.
- We help drive and implement your social media and internet strategies via online channels such as TripAdvisor, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Extranet Management to ensure your marketing exposure is fresh and current.
Other Services (but not limited to...)
- Product Launch planning and execution.
- Organisation and hosting Familiarisation trips (travel agents, tour operators or press) to resort/destination.
- Industry intelligence, trend analysis and monitoring of economic environment.